Juan
A sick day Today I was sick for this reason i didn't go to work and I stay the hole day at home, watching tv, surfing in internet. Sincerely i would rather stay working, because the day at home became too long, in the job you have change to talk with other people, make jokes with coworkers and have a nice day. May be tomorrow i will be fine and i could go back to work.
1

A sick day

Today I was sick. For this reason, I didn't go to work and I stayed at home the whole day, watching TV, surfing the Internet. Sincerely I would have rather gone to work because the day at home became too long. At work, you have a chance to talk with other people, make jokes with coworkers, and have a nice day.

Maybe tomorrow I'll be fine and I can go back to work.

1

A sick day

Today I was sick so (for this reason) i didn't go to work and I stay[ed] the [w]hole day at home. [I] watch(ing)[ed] tv [and] surf(ing)ed (in) [the] internet. Sincerely[,] i would rather (stay) work(ing)(,) because (the) [a] day at home (became) [is] too long. (in the) [At work] (job) you have change [because] you (to) talk with other people, make jokes with coworkers and have a nice day.
Maybe tomorrow i will be fine and i (could) [can] go back to work.

A sick day

Today I was sick and for this reason i didn't go to work and ,but instead I stay the whole day at home, watching tv, and surfing in the internet. Sincerely i would rather have stayed working, because the day at home became too long, in the job you have change the chance to talk with other people, make jokes with coworkers and have a nice day.
May be Maybe tomorrow i will be fine and i could can go back to work.