wen
Climb mountain I ride my motorcycle go to mountain, but rain is all day, so I ride be careful, my speed become slow for safety. I see the river come from hilltop Outflow in the plain,the fog cover a road.When I feel cold,because my body is wet, at time, I put on my jacket, my body become the warm. Everybody modify my Article thanks!
1

Climb mountain

I rode/drove my motorcycle go to the mountain, but rain is it has been raining all day, so I ride be carefully, my speed become slow decelerated for safety.
I see the river come flow from the hilltop Outflow in the plain and the fog covering/obscuring a road. When I feel cold,because my body is wet, at time Being cold and wet from the rain, I put on my jacket, my body become the warm and my body becomes warm. 

Everybody modify my Article thanks!

There are a lot of ways you could write this. This is just my simple suggestion.

Other ways you could possibly write it as:

(present tense)

I ride my motorcycle toward the mountains carefully due to the rainy weather.

I can see a river coming from a hilltop and a foggy road. 

I put on a warm jacket over my damp, cold body. 

(past tense)

I drove up to the mountain on my motorcycle today but I had to be really careful because of the rainy weather. I saw a river flowing from a hilltop into the plain and the roads were covered in fog. I eventually had to put on a jacket from becoming wet because of the rain.

1

Climb mountain

I rode (ride) my motorcycle up /towards the (go to) mountain. It was a rainy day so I had to be careful and moderate my speed.  (, but rain is all day, so I ride be careful, my speed become slow for safety.)
(I seeThe river was flowing down from the (come from) hilltop onto (Outflow in) the plain below  (,) and the fog clouded over the (cover a) road.When I felt (feel) cold,because my body was (is) wet, I put on my warm jacket. (at time, I put on my jacket, my body become the warm.)

Everybody modify my Article thanks!

I guess this event has already happened so you should write in the past tense. I am not sure if you meant you rode your motorcyle towards the mountain or actually rode up the mountain - 'go to' suggests just towards but notactually 'up'.