Magdalena
Dream My dream is speak english for work in other place this world. I am lawyer, journalist and humanitarian worker. In the past worked with NGO and United Nations in my country and Ecuador. I make english courses but is necessary practice every day for don't forget. I am afraid of not fulfilling my dream.

Dream

My dream is to speak english for work in other places in this world. I am lawyer, journalist and humanitarian worker. In the past I've worked with NGO and United Nations in my country and Ecuador. I make english courses but it is necessary to practice every day for so I don't forget. I am afraid of not fulfilling my dream.

<em>Keep up the great work! :) Just remember to use 'to' and 'it' and 'so' so that your sentences don't have any holes in them but other than that, you're doing a great job :)</em>

Dream

My dream is to speak English for work in other places in the world. I am a lawyer, journalist and humanitarian worker. In the past, I worked with an NGO and the United Nations in my country and Ecuador. I take English courses, but it is necessary to practice every day for so [that] I don't forget. I am afraid of not fulfilling my dream.

Dream

My dream is to speak english so that I can work in other places this world. I am a lawyer, journalist and humanitarian worker. In the past I worked with NGO and the United Nations in my country, and in Ecuador. I take english courses but is necessary to practice every day to remember. I am afraid of not fulfilling my dream.

Very good! I think you can fulfill your dream, keep it up! :)