Fernando
Family II My family was very different in the past. I suppose that 60s a70s were hard decades, there was a lot of people out of work in Spain and a luck of chances for making a living, for this reason some of them including my parents emigrate to other countries such as Germany, Switzerland or USA. In those times emigrate was harder than nowadays due to slow means of transport and to the lack of news technologies to keep in touch continuously. I organized a big family gathering last year due to my daughter’s baptism, the ceremony was celebrated in Fitero’s Monastery which is the main monastery in Spain belonging to the Cistercian Order. Then we had dinner in a tent that we had hired. This moment mades me feel charm; I think that the daughter’s baptism is an excellent reason to gather your family. You can’t believe how many photographs we had taken and how prouds the grandparents was. Moreover people who are living far away from us had a chance of knowing the baby.

Family II

My family was very different in the past. I suppose that the 60s and 70s were hard decades. There was were  a lot of people out of work in Spain and a luck of chances for making a living few opportunities to make a living. For this reason some of them many (people) including my parents emigrated to other countries such as Germany, Switzerland or the USA.  *In those times emigrate emigration was harder than nowadays due to slow means of transport and to the lack of news technologies modern technology that allows us to keep in touch continuously.  <em>*'In those times' is not incorrect, but I would personally use 'at that time'</em>

I organized a big family gathering last year due to my daughter’s baptism. The ceremony was celebrated (conducted?) in Fitero’s Monastery which is the main monastery in Spain belonging to the Cistercian Order. Then we had dinner in a tent that we had hired. This moment mades me feel charm (another adjective? blessed/wonderful/grateful).  I think that the daughter’s bhaptism a child's baptism is an excellent reason to gather your family around you. You can’t believe how many photographs we had taken and how prouds the grandparents was were. Moreover people who are living far away from us had a chance of knowing the baby to get to know the baby.