xiangyu
My little baby My little baby is ten months now, I love her very much, because she is really cute, her most prominent character is she always wear a cheerful smile, every time when she smile, I feel so warm, and the world become so bright, before I am a interned person, but after I give birth to her, I feel I become open, Her smile really encouraged me. Although I have to spent a lot of time on taking care of you, but I think she worth me to do that. There is a a saying that children are mirrors for us, we can see ourself more clearly by them. Thank gold for giving me such a lovely baby. I think I will make more progress accompany with her growing up.
1

My little baby

My little baby is ten months old now, I love her very much, because she is really cute, her most prominent characteristic is she always has a cheerful smile, every time when she smiles, I feel so warm, and the world becomes so bright, before her I am was an interned introverted person, but after I gave birth to her, I feel I have become open, Her smile really encourages me. Although I have to spend a lot of time on taking care of you her, but I think she is worth it.

There is a a saying that children are mirrors for us, we can see ourself more clearly by through them. Thank God for giving me such a lovely baby. I think I will make more progress accompanying her while she is growing up.

A beautiful text about your baby, I am pleased that she has given you so much joy. Just a few mistakes in English

1. 'Characteristic' is the word we use to describe how someone is - A character is a person in a story.

2. A person who does not open themselves to the world is 'an introvert'. The opposite is an extrovert.

3. The expression 'have to' is always followed by a verb in the infinitive form.

My Little Baby

My little baby is ten months now. I love her very much because she is really cute. Her most prominent characteristic is she always wears a cheerful smile. Every time she smiles, I feel so warm, and the world becomes so bright. Before I was a solitary person, but after I gave birth to her, I feel that I have become open. Her smile really encourages me. Although I have to spend a lot of time taking care of her, but I think she is worth it for me to do that.
There is a a saying that children are mirrors for us, we can see ourself more clearly by them. Thank god for giving me such a lovely baby. I think I will make more progress accompanying her growing up.

Hiiii liebe ur profile, Ich bin Miss Patricia bitte kontaktieren Sie mich hier in meiner privaten E-Mail-OK () ich Sie über mein Leben erzählen Meine E-Mail Adresse hier auf ([email protected]) hinsichtlich Patricia