Hellen
It Is Unfair May be I cannot express my thoughts and meaning very well, however, I wish I could do my best to let you understand me. I always think this is a warm world, and there are many people who would like to devote their sympathize and help, but I think I am wrong, a big mistake of my mother-land, the government, and peoples in this country. I want not to do anything, I am just want to write my sadness, frustrated and anger, in order to feel a little better. Many months ago, my only brother died of a traffic. If even one person had called umbulance, or police man,or the cold-blood driver had not run away, maybe everything was differect, but, a big but, it is IF....no help, no call, no docter, nothing...... Then the next is a long boring procession to ask for pension of self account, and accident insurance. Hundred of times, a great of ice-cold face, indiffetence attitude, and nothing got. yes, though the law said they must take care of son of my brother, a little boy and my mother, an old lady, but nothing....though the law tell me , we have more money to consapate,.but I can not get even one penny.... I know it is unfair, there are many more unfair in my country, I know there are more worse tradegy in my country , but I still unhappy. I write letters to many famouse person who declared he is compassion, but none of them reply me....what an indifference country I live in....

I'm trying to understand the thoughts of author and have added some languages by following the feelings of the author as well. 

===========================

Maybe I cannot express my thoughts very well, but I will try my best to make myself clear.

I always think this is a warm world, and there are many people who are willing to devote sympathy and offer help to the people in tragic situations, and there is a government which can provide a fair system, but I think I am wrong.

I cannot do anything to fight. I just want to write my sorrow, frustration and anger, in order to feel a little bit better.

Several months ago, my only brother died in a hit and run accident. If even one person had called an ambulance, or a policeman, or if the cold blooded hit and run driver had not run away, maybe many things would be different. But, a big but, there was no help, no call, and no doctor, nothing...And our life has ever changed since that day.

After that, the subsequent processes were dealing with my brother’s irresponsible company, deceitful insurance agency, and bureaucratic government for claiming money from my brother’s personal pension account, and filing an insurance claim. After hundreds of times attempts, however, we received nothing but ice-cold faces, indifferent attitude, lies, and excuses, making me and my elderly mother exhausted and devastated.

Though according to the law, both company and government have the responsibility to take care of the little son of my brother financially, but he could get nothing, not even a penny, and none of the company or the government cares.

I know it is unfair, and there is much more unfairness in my country, and there are many worse tragedies in my country, but knowing these won’t cheer me up.

I have written letters to many famous people in my country who labeled themselves a compassionate person, but none of them ever replied to me....What an indifferent and cold country I live in....