Magdalena
My city Pasto I to live in Pasto, one city near to border with the Ecuador, two hours in car. My city is small, she have five hundred thousands peoples. The city it is surrounded the mountains, we are one Volcano in the city. Our greatest pride is Carnaval de Blancos y Negros, the fest in january, the firsts days. This is a party full of energy an happy. the principal event is the Parade, the 6 january . Every body out of the street for enjoy the carnaval. Pasto is quiet, small and a good place to live.

My city Pasto

I to live in Pasto, one a city near to the border with the Ecuador (two hours in away by car). My city is small, she have having five hundred thousands peoples.
The city it is surrounded the by mountains, and we are have one volcano in the city. Our greatest pride is [the] Carnaval de Blancos y Negros, the festival in the beginning of January, the firsts days. This It is a party full of energy and happiness. The principal event is the parade, on the 6 January 6th. Everybody is out of on the street for enjoying the carnival. Pasto is quiet, small and a good place to live.

My city Pasto

I to live in Pasto, one city near to the border with the Ecuador, two hours away by in car. My city is small, she have it has five hundred thousands peoples.

The city it is surrounded the mountains. We are one have a volcano in the city. Our greatest pride is the Carnaval de Blancos y Negros, a festival in the first days of January, the firsts days. This is a party full of energy and happiness. The principal event is the Parade on the the 6 January . Every body is out on of the street for to enjoy the carnival.

Pasto is quiet, small and a good place to live.