kama
Day3 of learning english Using charts and graphs what does your data say? I have searched about 15 people, they engage in business and organization project and help me to determine what they want to do in this questionnaire. The questionnaire I will use bar charts show the result of questionnaire.
1

Day 3 - Learning English

What does your data say represented in charts and graphs?

I have obtained results from 15 individuals engaged in either business or organisational projects to help determine the objectives in this questionnaire. The questionnaire that I will create will use bar charts to provide the results.

1

Day3 of learning english

Using charts and graphs what does your data say?

I asked about 15 people who they engage in business and project organization and they helped me to determine what they want to do in this questionnaire. I will use bar charts to show the results of this questionnaire.

As far as I can understand you have already asked the people and you have the results. You wish to show these results in the form of a bar chart

1

Day3 of learning english

I have searched about 15 people. Each of them engage in business and organization projects and help me determine what they each want to do in this questionnaire. The questionnaire I will use will include bar charts to show the results of the questionnaire.