DIDI
The next interview Well, Tomorrow has an interview at the same company but different department. I occassionally watch a video online to see that CEO’s speech. So I may be interviewed by him again. I dont know how he thought of me but I know he will not choose me. Why? now I may know from his speech but is that true? maybe it is not wrong but I think that is suck after seeing information at internet. I do not good feeling about the company. I think about all interviews todays so It seem that I am complaiming. Why do not I creat job? So That is choice. They always copy so copy from me that may be my task. I just do bigger and bigger. But My experience is that I dont ignore what we see in reality that is formed. That is true they talk about. But really true? Only have reasons they choice to do so that is key and cross hit it that can make them soft at least. After all they have been that kind of people a long time. they still would choice that if you want them did again. So prepare for another road for them that is necessary, you dont want them dying though they seem to go to hell. But your success that need to base on their ugly mind too. So that you can salve the problem you want.
my angel want me to learn love from it. love is that learn after all that is so pain actually