Akira, my wild cat. Chapter 2. On the third day I got the kitten with my husband help. We got the kitty follow the food's way and entered the carrier. When she was into the carrier, we closed the door quickly. The cat was very angry, she begun meowing and try to escape. We went to home, put the transporter in a closed room and left Leo in another room, because we didn't want the cats met until the new cat went to the vet. We opened the carrier's door but the kitten didn't go out, so I dismounted the carrier for the top. When the cat saw that there wasn't anything above her, she went crazy and started to jump and run around the room and she scratched me. At last she hid in a gap between a wall and furniture. We put some water, milk and Leo's food in the room, closed the door and left her alone to calm down. The next day, when we come back from the work went to see her; she was exactly in the same place. She didn't move all night, she didn't eat neither drink. If I tried to touch her, she scratch me and threatened me but I wanted her out the corner. That was impossible. Then my husband said "If we show her to Leo?", I wasn't sure because Leo is a big and strong cat and if he went angry, it would be dangerous for all. But my husband had no patience...
1

Akira, my wild cat. Chapter 2.

On the third day I got(captured) the kitten with my husband's help. We got the kitty to follow the food's way trail of food and entered the carrier. When she was into inside the carrier, we closed the door quickly. The cat was very angry; she begun began meowing and trying to escape. We went to home, put the transporter in a closed room and left Leo in another room, because we didn't want the cats to meet met until the new cat went to the vet.
We opened the carrier's door but the kitten didn't go come out, so I dismounted dismantled the carrier from for the top. When the cat saw that there wasn't anything above her, she went crazy and started to jump and run around the room and she scratched me. At last she hid in a gap between a wall and some furniture. We put some water, milk and Leo's food in the room, closed the door and left her alone to calm down.
The next day, when we came come back from the work we went to see her; she was exactly in the same place. She didn't move all night, she didn't eat or neither drink. If I tried to touch her, she scratched me and threatened me but I wanted her out of the corner. That was impossible.
Then my husband said "What if we show her to Leo?", I wasn't sure because Leo is a big and strong cat and if he became went angry, it would be dangerous for all. But my husband had no patience...

1

Akira, my wild cat. Chapter 2.

On the third day I got the kitten with my husband's help. We got caught the kitty follow the food's way and entered by leaving a trail of food into the carrier. When she was into entered the carrier, we closed the door quickly. The cat was very angry, She begun meowing and trying to escape. We went to home, put the transporter carrier in a closed room and left Leo in another room, because we didn't want the cats met meet until the new cat went had gone to the vet.
We opened the carrier's door but the kitten didn't go out, so I dismounted unfastened the top of the carrier for the top. When the cat saw that there wasn't anything above her, she went crazy and started to jump and run around the room and she scratched me. At last she hid in a gap between a wall and furniture. We put some water, milk and Leo's food in the room, closed the door and left her alone to calm down.
The next day, when we came back from the work we went to see her; she was in exactly in the same place. She didn't hadn't moved all night, she didn't eat neither drink hadn't had anything to eat or drink either. If I tried to touch her, she scratched me and threatened me but I wanted her out the corner. That was impossible.
Then my husband said "If we show her to Leo?", I wasn't sure because Leo is a big and strong cat and if he went got angry, it would be dangerous for all. But my husband had no patience...

I have to go back and read part 1. It is an exciting cat story!