Paola Gye
Please correct it! thanks guys! Is the death penalty effective? In Italy, the death penalty has not really established yet thanks to Catholic Church which highly dominates the laws in this country. In fact, Vatican is still asking for driving out the death penalty completely. However, people who are accused for committing crimes ends up appealing the Court for years even though they have already sentenced and that does not make much sense. Firstly, in my opinion death penalty is very effective for any convict because if somebody kills another person he has to pay. Cutting down sentences is like to leave an homicidal free. Secondly, the only way to avenge the death of our relatives is by death penalty. As consequence of their bad action they should be aware of what the did. Finally, I believe convicts have to suffer for all their live in the same way we suffer for having lost our dears. I also think if Italy applied officially the death penalty for homicides and rapes, there would be less innoncent people died.
1

Please correct it! thanks guys!

Is the death penalty effective?

In Italy, the death penalty has not really been established yet, thanks to the Catholic Church, which highly dominates the laws in this country. In fact, Vatican is still asking for driving out the death penalty completely.
However, people who are accused for committing crimes ends up appealing the court for years even though they have already been sentenced. That does not make much sense.
Firstly, I believe the death penalty is very effective for any convict because if somebody kills another person he has to pay. Cutting down sentences is like to leaving them homicidal free.
Secondly, the only way to avenge the death of our relatives is by death penalty.
Finally, I believe convicts have to suffer the consequences for their actions in the same way as a result of their action. 
I also think that if Italy officially applied the death penalty for homicides and rapes, there would be fewer innocent dead people.

Please correct it! thanks guys!

Is the death penalty effective?

In Italy, the death penalty has not really been established yet thanks to Catholic Church which highly dominates the laws in this country. In fact, Vatican is still asking for driving out the death penalty completely.
However, people who are accused for committing crimes end up appealing to the Court for years even though they have already been sentenced and that does not make much sense.
Firstly, in my opinion death penalty is very effective for any convict because if somebody kills another person he has to pay. Cutting down sentences is like lettign a an homicidal criminal go free.
Secondly, the only way to avenge the death of our relatives is by death penalty. As consequence of their bad action they should be aware of what they did.
Finally, I believe convicts have to suffer for all  of their live in the same way we suffer for having lost our dear ones.
I also think if Italy applied officially for the death penalty for homicides and rapes, there would be less innoncent people dead.