Moa
To be a master or good at something? To be a master or good at something? You'll be a master at something with 10 thousand hours and good at something with 10 first hours. That's what Dr. Josh Kaufman says at his book called "The First 10 Hours...". Sometime ago I read some articles about other doctor, he says to be a master at something you need to spend 10 thousand hours of practice. In my opinion that's true. As much time you spend at something, much better you'll become. Dr. Josh said something that got noticed. At the first hours at something you feel a little stupid and nobody likes to feel like a stupid, but if you're in a process to learn something of course you'll be a little silly at the beginning. Everybody needs to persist at their goals even if it is not so easy, nothing is easy when we start doing it.Other thing he says is to split some goals into small tasks. He called it like deconstruction skill. It's to limit small achievements at time. The feeling about being awarded for a small task is bigger than we struggle with a big task.His research was very interesting for me and I'll keep reading mother subjects about it. www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MgBikgcWnY

You'll be a master at something with 10 thousand hours and good at something with the first 10 hours. That's what Dr. Josh Kaufman says at his book called "The First 10 Hours...". 

Some time ago I read some articles about another doctor, he says to be a master at something you need to spend 10 thousand hours of practice. In my opinion that's true. The more time you spend at something, the better you'll become. Dr. Josh said something that got noticed. At the first hours at something you feel a little stupid and nobody likes to feel like a stupid, but if you're in the process of learning something of course you'll be a little silly at the beginning.

Everybody needs to persist at their goals even if it is not so easy, nothing is easy when we start doing it. Another thing he says is to split some goals into small tasks. He called it a deconstruction skill. It's to limit small achievements one at a time. The feeling about being awarded for a small task is bigger than the struggle with a big task. His research was very interesting for me and I'll keep reading other subjects about it.

<em>Thanks for sharing, it's interesting!</em>