Jiang Jiang
The Trip To Big Desert (大沙头) On the Labor's Day, friends of my dad, my family and I went to Big Desert for a trip. It is a site that is 140km away from my home and located in inner Mongolia. And we drove there for two hours, the sightseeing near the road is really magnificent. The gobi, few and scattered trees on the gobi and the goats consisted a grand picture of nature, which impressed me a lot. When we arrived there, I was surprised by the landscape that was in front of me. The sand ramp laid in the fringe of the desert. And there was desert that I can't see its horizon. Then we went into the scenic spot. It was really exciting and scary to sit in the off-road vehicle that crossed the sand ramp. I would like to drive it but the drivers are well-trained and it is dangerous for people who has no experience to drive. After that, we went deeper of the scenic spot and rode some horses and camels. It was really fun because I never did that before. What a unforgettable trip. I hope that I can go back to the Big Desert soon.