wagner
Costa Rica’s weather Costa Rica its a little country located it in Central America. It's has a territory of 51100 Km2, and no more than 5 million of population. Costa Rica has two types of weather or stations, the dry season which starts in January and ends in May and the rainy season from June to December. During the rainy season the temperature can raise at 38 Celsius degrees (100 Fahrenheit degrees) in a normal day, but this particular year has been really hot reaching even 40C although that’s good in some way because it’s give you an excuse for to go to take a dip at one of the beautiful beaches that Costa Rica has. The weather transition time how the scientists often call it, when the dry season it is getting over and the rainy season it is beginning, it’s even hotter than the dry season even when the temperature it’s starting to decrease due the first rains of the year, the humidity on the air makes the sensation of a hotter environment,a normal day during the transition time the temperature could be 35C, but due the humidity on the air the people could have the sensation of 40C or even more. This kind of weather, rain during a certain time and then a dry season it’s named humid tropical climate, which is one of the reason of the variety of flora and fauna that has Costa Rica.

Costa Rica’s Weather

Costa Rica its is a little small/tiny country located it in Central America. It's has a territory of 51, 100 square kilometers Km2, [try not to use the scientific way especially when you cannot superscribe the numeral "two"] and a population of no more than 5 million of population. Costa Rica It has two types of weather or stations, -- the dry season, which starts in from January and ends in to May and the rainy season wet one, from June to December.

During the rainy season the, temperature can raise at /go up to/be as high as/ 38 Celsius or  degrees (100 Fahrenheit degrees) on a normal day.  However, but this particular year has been really hot and even reached even 40C.  It is of course a very  although that’s good and legitimate excuse  in some way because it’s give you an excuse for to go to take a dip at in one of the beautiful beaches that Costa Rica boasts of has.

The weather is in transition.  time how the scientists often call it, when The dry season it is
getting over waning and the rainy, season it is beginning. it’s even hotter than the dry season even when the temperature it’s starting to decrease It is going to get hotter before due the first rains of the year, come.  The presence of humidity on the air makes the sensation of a hotter causes  the environment temperature, on any normal typical day during the transition period to rise up to time the temperature could be 35C and at the same time,   but due the humidity on the air the people could have the sensation of 40C or even more makes one feel as though it could be five degrees hotter. This kind of weather, rain during a certain time and then a dry season it’s named is called "humid tropical climate".  Perhaps bad for human beings but great for the  which is one of the reason of the variety of flora and fauna.  Hence  that has Costa Rica is so rich in it.