Echo
how to improve your oral English Recently,a friend my mine resigned and back to the college just for English learning.To some extent,her English is really poor.But her courge to re-take it is really awesome. Just back to the topic here- I can read and write but i cannot speak very well.This is a common problem for English learners.Only one way can help---that is speak with nataive speakers.Guess what,i am not a talkative guy....and native English speaker is not always available.So many excuses.Yep? How to make it?It is really a question.
1

How to Improve Your Oral English

Recently ,a friend of my mine resigned and went back to the college just for to learn English learning. To some extent, her English is really poor., but her courge to retake it is really awesome.

Just Back to the topic here-
I can read and write, but i cannot speak very well. This is a common problem for English learners. Only one way can help---: that is speak with nataive speakers. Guess what, I am not a talkative guy person (some people would argue about this, but typically guy is spoken about a male, especially when talking about oneself)...., and native English speakers is are not always available. So many excuses., yep?
How to make it? It is really a question.

Wow! There is no need to quit your job and go back to college just to master English -- your time is valuable. You can simply hire one or more of the many teachers here on italki, and you can accomplish your goals without even leaving your house.