Golden Week Do you know Golden Week in Japan? Golden week is a holiday week in Japan which starts from the end of April. There are 4 national holidays in this term, but many of the companies and schools have consecutive holidays. So I took a trip to Tokyo with my friends in this week. I really had a great time. I went to Shibuya,Harajuku,Shinjuku,Ueno and so on. AND I went to Taylor Swift's concert "The 1989 World Tour in Tokyo" It was amazing!! I love her even more!! And I'm going home now.I think I could enjoy more than I expected. I can't wait summer vacation!!
1

Golden Week

Do you know Golden Week in Japan?
Golden week is a holiday week in Japan which starts from the end of April.
There are 4 (this is fine, but I was told a general rule to spell out numbers up to ten. After that, you use numerical values) national holidays in this term, but many of the companies and schools have consecutive holidays.
So Therefore, ("so" is used frequently during conversational speech, but words like "therefore" would be a better choice when writing) I took a trip to Tokyo with my friends in this week.
I really had a great time. I went to Shibuya, Harajuku, Shinjuku, Ueno and so on.
AND I also went to Taylor Swift's concert "The 1989 World Tour in Tokyo."
It was amazing!! I love her even more!!
And I'm going home now. I think I could enjoy enjoyed more than I expected.
I can't wait summer vacation!!

Golden Week

Do you know about Golden Week in Japan?
Golden week is a holiday week week long holiday in Japan which starts from at the end of April.
There are 4 national holidays in this term, but many of the companies and schools have consecutive holidays, so I took a trip to Tokyo with my friends in this week.
I really had a great time. I went to Shibuya, Harajuku, Shinjuku, Ueno and so on.
AND I also went to the Taylor Swift's concert, "The 1989 World Tour in Tokyo"
It was amazing!! I love her even more now!!
And I'm going home now. Now I'm going home. I think I could enjoy enjoyed it more than I expected.
I can't wait for summer vacation!!