I'm Back It has been a long time since I last logged in to italki in order to correct entries written in Spanish. I was tasked to conduct a research and had to travel to Medellin and Bucaramanga in order to interview some researchers. I like to help correct texts because I think you can learn new things by reading texts submitted by the learners of your native language. I'm afraid I won't have much time this week to correct entries on a regular basis as I used to do because I need to study for my final exams. Also, I have to study to take the TOEFL test because I was informed at the last minute that this is a requirement for studying a master's degree in a university in Bogota (which makes no sense to me and makes me angry but I will have to devote a lot of time to studying for this test. Even though, I won't take any classes in English).
1

I'm Back

It has been a long time since I last logged in to italki in order to correct entries written in Spanish. I was tasked to conduct a research and had to travel to Medellin and Bucaramanga in order to interview some researchers. I like to help correct texts because I think you can learn new things by reading texts submitted by the learners of your native language. I'm afraid I won't have much time this week to correct entries on a regular basis as I used to do because I need to study for my final exams. Also, I have to study to take the TOEFL test because I was informed at the last minute that this is a requirement for studying a master's degree in a university in Bogota (which makes no sense to me and makes me angry but I will have to devote a lot of time to studying for this test. Even though, I won't take any classes in English).

Perfect I can not find any mistakes. I crossed out ''in order'' but it was not a mistake it just was not needed.

1

I'm Back

It has been a long time since I last logged in to italki in order to correct entries written in Spanish [some people would say that the phrase "in order to" is unecessary, because it literally means "to". this is just food for thought, not criticism :) ]. I was tasked to conduct a research and had to travel to Medellin and Bucaramanga in order to interview some researchers. I like to help correct texts because I think you can learn new things by reading texts submitted by the learners of your native language. I'm afraid I won't have as much time this week to correct entries on a regular basis as I used to do because I need to study for my final exams. Also, I have to study to take the TOEFL test because I was informed at the last minute that this is a requirement for studying a master's degree in a university in Bogota [I'm not sure if European English speakers would phrase it that way, but Americans wouldn't. We would say something like "...this is a requirement for being accepted to a master's program at a university in Bogota"] (which makes no sense to me and makes me angry. but I will have to devote a lot of time to studying for this test, even though, I won't take any classes in English).

I'm Back

It has been a long time since I last logged in/ on to italki in order to correct entries written in Spanish. I was tasked to conduct a research and had to travel to Medellin and Bucaramanga in order to interview some researchers. I like to help correct texts because I think you can learn new things by reading texts submitted by the learners of your native language. I'm afraid I won't have much time this week to correct entries on a regular basis as I used to do because I need to study for my final exams. Also, I have to study to take the TOEFL test because I was informed at the last minute that this is a requirement for studying a master's degree in a university in Bogota (which makes no sense to me and makes me angry but I will have to devote a lot of time to studying for this test. Even though, I won't take any classes in English).