Beverley Wu
Maternity checking I went to hospital for maternity checking with my elder sister last Saturday. But not I have a baby, it's my elder sister has a little baby for nearly 6 months. The baby will be borned at the begginning of September. We havn't choose his or her name. Last Saturday was during May Day holiday. So there was a few women went to hospital for maternity checking. After checking, we went to a plaza for shopping. We met a HongKong famous singer held a small fans meeting at the plaza. But too many people to see the singer. After lunch, we went home by taxi.

Maternity checking

I went to the hospital for a maternity checking with my elder sister last Saturday. But not I do not have a baby, it's my elder sister who is nearly 6 months pregnant. The baby will be borned at the begginning of September. We havn't chosen his or her name yet. Last Saturday was during the May Day holiday, so there were few women at the hospital for a maternity checking. After the check, we went to a plaza to shop. We met a famous HongKong singer who was holding a small fans meeting at the plaza. But too many people were there to see the singer. After lunch, we went home by taxi.