John
Practice using some phrasal verbs (2) get away with No one can flout this law and get away with it. we cannot allow him to get away with this again. Those youngster cannot get away from driving overspeed. What I mean by this is that they would be assrest because of dangerous actions on the roads sooner or later. Nobody would get away with playing with fire. get back A few month after this catastrophe, life has started getting back to normal. After my son had come back, I couldn't get back to my study. Let's get back to our former topic. It's often difficult for you to get your money back when you have bought something online and then found that it isn't what you really want. I'm not in a hurry to get back to work now unless I have got a desired score in the test. After getting back from work, the first I always do is to change my clothes. I lent her 100 Yuan last month. And I want to get money back now since I am in a need of money. get in I could hardly get my English lessons in while I was in Beijing because I was always on the go. Before we get to the station, the train had already got in. He is a friend of mine who I hasn't got in touch with for a long time since we came to Beijing a few years ago. In my childhood while my parents were busy with getting the harvest in, I always used to live with him.

Practice using some phrasal verbs (2)

get away with
No one can flout this law and get away with it.
We cannot allow him to get away with this again.
Those youngster cannot get away from driving over the speed limit. What I mean by this is that they would be assrest(arrested?) because of dangerous actions on the roads sooner or later.
Nobody would get away with playing with fire.

get back
A few month after this catastrophe, life has started getting back to normal.
After my son had come back, I couldn't get back to my studies.
Let's get back to our former topic.
It's often difficult for you to get your money back when you have bought something online and then found that it isn't what you really wanted.
I'm not in a hurry to get back to work now unless I have got a desired score in the test.
After getting back from work, the first thing I always do is change my clothes.
I lent her 100 Yuan last month. And I want to get money back now since I am in need of money.

get in
I could hardly get my English lessons in while I was in Beijing because I was always on the go.
Before we got to the station, the train had already got in/arrived.
He is a friend of mine who I haven't got in touch with for a long time, since we came to Beijing a few years ago.
During my childhood, while my parents were busy with getting the harvest in, I always lived with them.