Ginnie
I love the band of 2pm I like music.The band of 2pm is one.They come Korea.I knew them for the Internet.I like it When I was listed the song for Heartbeat.They are fauvist singers.Day by day I knew them more.I find that like kids.They are so try hard to doing anything,fun and friendly.I love them for 3 years old. This word,I wrote for one hour.Because I don't know how to write or write to something.What should I do? Would you tell me? Thanks.

I love the band 2pm

I like music. The band 2pm is a band I like. They come from Korea. I found out about them from the Internet. I knew I liked them when I heard the song "Heartbeat." They are fauvist singers. Each day I listened to them more. I find that they are like kids. They try so hard to do everything, and are fun and friendly. I have loved them since I was 3 years old.

This notebook entry, I wrote in an hour. Because I don't know how to write or what to write. What should I do? Would you tell me? Thanks.

*I suggest looking up writing topics if you can't think of ideas. And keep practicing!