Azamat
Russian POP music In this article, I'll recommend you one Russian band. This advice will be helpful especially for foreigners, who learn Russian. Russian POP music is a huge bunk, but this situation isn't only in Russia. Almost all of POP songs all over the world haven't got any any sense. They consist of many sounds and words, which don't linked to each other. Nevertheless, even in this huge pile of rubbish we can find some good songs and bands. One of the best Russian bands is Lube. This isn't just a POP band, It's also a Rock and Folk band. It sings a lot of patriotic songs with a sense on it. For example: You carry me river You river, carry me, to the land of my own Where lives my beauty, blue eyes has she Like a dark night, like a fast river Like the lonely moon, she waits for me

Corrections in red.  Stylistics in blue.

Russian Pop Music

In this article, I'll recommend one Russian band to you. This recommendation will be helpful especially for foreigners, who are learning Russian.
Russian pop music is lot of bunk, but this situation isn't found only in Russia. Almost none of the of pop songs anywhere in the world make any sense. They consist of a lot of sounds and words, which aren't linked to each other. Nevertheless, even in this huge pile of rubbish we can find some good songs and bands.
One of the best Russian bands is Lube. This isn't just a pop band; it's also a rock and folk band. They sing a lot of patriotic songs which make sense.

For example:

You Carry Me, River

You river, carry me, to the land of my own, 
Where lives my beauty, blue eyes has she. 
Like a dark night, like a fast river, 
Like the lonely moon, she waits for me.