Hayat
Forensic science Forensic science is any science used for the services of the justice system, such as criminal cases and civil disputed. Moreover, there are range of crimes for instance volume crime which includes burglary and criminal damage, and major crime which includes murder, arson and violent assault. However, there is a public misunderstanding of forensic science due to the media (film and television). And the reality is that the roles are much more specialised than what the media shows!

Forensic science

Forensic science is any science used for the services of the justice system, such as criminal cases and civil disputed. Moreover, there are range of crimes for instance volume crime which includes burglary and criminal damage, and major crime which includes murder, arson and violent assault. However, there is a public misunderstanding of forensic science due to the media (film and television). The reality is that the roles are much more specialised than what the media shows!

Forensic science

Forensic science is a science used for the services of the justice system such as criminal cases and civil disputes. Moreover, there are range of crimes for instance volume crimes which include burglary and criminal damages; major crimes which include murder, arson and violent assault. However, there is a public misunderstanding of forensic science due to the media (film and television) while the reality is that the roles are much more specialised than what  media shows!

Forensic science

Forensic science is any science used for the services of the justice system, such as criminal cases and civil disputes. Moreover, there are range of crimes, for instance volume crime, which includes burglary and criminal damage, and major crimes which include murder, arson and violent assault. However, there is a public misunderstanding of forensic science due to the media (film and television). And the reality is that the roles are much more specialised than what the media shows!