Andrea Rojas
Comfort zone Yesterday I saw a video about the comfort zone. What is a comfort zone? Is all that we know or all we are accustomed, like the traffic every day in the city for get to work or college, fighting with our parents or our couple, don't have time for anything, all these things are our comfort zone, are things we know, and we feel safe. There are people who love comfort zone who feel that never should leave these zone because something bad can happen. But there are other class off people who want to venture out, to take risk and learn something new, because this is a good thing about leave the comfort zone, all things that we live there are a learning, a journey =) And the question is Do you risk to leave your comfor zone? I do
1

Comfort zone

Yesterday I saw a video about the comfort zone.
What is a comfort zone? It is all that we know or all that we are accustomed to, like the traffic every day in the city when going to work or college, fighting with our parents or our partner, not having time for anything. All of these things are our comfort zone. They are the things we know, and they make us feel safe.
There are people who love their comfort zone and who feel that they should never leave it because something bad could happen. But there is another class of people who want to venture out, to take a risk and learn something new, because it is a good thing to leave one's comfort zone. All of the things that we live through are part of our learning, part of our journey =)
And the question is, Do you dare to leave your comfort zone?
I do.

I don't want to leave my comfort zone , i am good thank you .