smelval
Can you help with my post, please? Many thanks in advance How is everything with you? What's the weather like over there? Here, it is sunny and a bit warm at last. I have just come home from work dog tired. I work long hours plus far from home. I am going to pick up my daughter from kindergarten. After kindergarten I want to take her to a shoe shop to buy a pair of shoes for her and me. She is still wearing boots as well me. This wee we are also going to have a long weekend. We are celebrating Victory day. My daughter and I will go to a small parade held in the village where I am working. The grand parade is held on The Red Square but only people with invitations can go there. That's all my news. Take care

Can you help with my post, please? Many thanks in advance

How is everything with you? What's the weather like over there? Here, it is sunny and a bit warm at last.
I have just come home from work and I'm dog tired. I work long hours plus it's far from home.
I am going to pick up my daughter from kindergarten. After kindergarten I want to take her to a shoe shop to buy a pair of shoes* for her and me. She is We are both still wearing boots. as well me.
This week we are also going to have there will be a long weekend. We are celebrating Victory day. My daughter and I will go to a small parade held in the village where I work am working. The grand parade is held on The in Red Square but only people with invitations can go there.
That's all my news.
Take care

*If you say 'a pair of shoes' it implies you will buy just one pair, so it can not be for you and your daughter. Easier just to say 'shoes'. Use 'pair of shoes' when you want to specific about quantity. 'i want to buy a pair of shoes for my daughter, and a pair for me.'

Very good English - good job!

Corrections in red.  Stylistics in blue.

Can you help with my post, please? Many thanks in advance.

I have just come home from work dog-tired. I work long hours plus far from home.
I am going to pick up my daughter from kindergarten. After kindergarten, I want to take her to a shoe shop to buy a pair of shoes for her and myself. She is still wearing boots, just as I do. Variant:  ..., just like me.
This week we are also going to have a long weekend. We are celebrating Victory Day. My daughter and I will go to a small parade held in the village where I am working. The grand parade will be held on The Red Square, but only people with invitations can go there.
That's all my news.
Take care