Junior J Rodriguez H
Picky eaters. Many of us used to be picky eaters when child. Raising a child is difficult itself but having a finicky eater makes the load much heavier. All toddlers at some point demostrate some level of pickiness. Fortunately, fussy eating is usually a fleeting stage. Children themself are designed to choose what they want and not what you are serving for dinner. Letting your child eat food considered as snacks won't let him estimulate his appetite when it's time for meal. This is the principal cause of picky eating.
1

Picky eaters.

Many of us used to be picky eaters when we were children. Raising a child is difficult by itself, but having a finicky eater makes the load much heavier. All toddlers at some point demostrate some level of pickiness. Fortunately, fussy eating is usually a fleeting stage. Children themselves are designed to choose what they want and not what you are serving for dinner.

Letting your child eat food considered as snacks won't let them estimulate their appetite when it's time for meals. This is the principal cause of picky eating.

1

Picky eaters.

Many of us used to be picky eaters when we were children. Raising a child is difficult itself but having a finicky eater makes the load much heavier. All toddlers at some point demostrate some level of pickiness. Fortunately, fussy eating is usually a fleeting stage. Children themselves are designed to choose what they want and not what you are serving for dinner.

Letting your child eat food considered as snacks won't let him estimulate his appetite when it's time for meal. This is the principal cause of picky eating.

thank you
letting you child eat snack food won't let him stimulate, (or better) won't allow him to keep his appetite for meal time.