Gabriela
Writing Task In my opinion, governments should not spend so much money in space programmes while there is so many problems here on Earth. However, they are also important for the society, so it is necessary a balanced investment. First of all, space programmes are very expensive and the results are usually slow. The benefits for the society are not always clear. It took many years of study for the first man be able to walk on the moon and many people question the relevance of this achievement for the development of the society. However, one of the benefits of space programmes for the society are the satellites. They are very important for enviromental protection , they allow us to know more about the climate, they give us more accurate maps etc. Space programmes are necessary. It all depends on how much resource the governments will invest on it and the scientists should do their best to use the technology developed in these researches to improve people's lives.
2

In my opinion, governments should not spend so much money on space programmes while there are so many problems here on Earth. However, they are also important for the society, so it is necessary to make a balanced investment. 

First of all, space programmes are very expensive and the results are usually slow. The benefits for the society are not always clear. It took many years of study for the first man to be able to walk on the moon and many people question the relevance of this achievement for the development of the society.
However, one of the benefits of space programmes for the society are the satellites. They are very important for environmental protection , they allow us to know more about the climate, they give us more accurate maps etc.

Space programmes are necessary. It all depends on how much resource the governments will invest in it and the scientists should do their best to use the technology developed in this research to improve people's lives.

u r ri8