Catherine
Something about Guatemala Guatemala is a small country next to Mexico, in Central America. Maybe a lot of you don't know what it is but don't worry. We were conquered by Spain, so we speak Spanish, we have beautiful squares, we have many tradicional things from Spain like the religion. The most popular places are Atitlan Lake, Antigua Guatemala, Peten. Currently here we have some problems, they are the political (people who is in the politics). The election is coming and people don't know who have to be the next president, there is not a good person. We have been many protests about the corruption, here may 16th was declared day of non corrupcion. That's our big problem. Put aside, Guatemala is a great country. Thanks for reading.
1

Something about Guatemala

Guatemala is a small country next to Mexico, in Central America. Maybe a lot of you don't know what it is, but don't worry. We were conquered by Spain, so we speak Spanish, we have beautiful squares and we have many traditional things from Spain, like their religion. The most popular places are Atitlan Lake, Antigua Guatemala and Peten.

Currently here we have some problems, they are the politicians (people who are in the politics). The election is coming up and people don't know who should have to be the next president, there is not a good person. There have been many protests about the corruption. here May 16th was declared a day of non corrupcion. That's our big problem. That aside, Guatemala is a great country.

Thanks for reading.

1

Good pice of writing, I'd love to visit Guatemala one day.

Here are some corrections for you.

Something A little bit about Guatemala

Guatemala is a small country next to Mexico, in Central America. Maybe a lot of you don't know what where it is, but don't worry. We were conquered by Spain, so we speak Spanish, we have beautiful town squares, we have and many traditional things from Spain like the religion. The most popular places are Atitlan Lake, Antigua Guatemala, Peten.

Currently here we are having some political problems, they are the political (people who is in the politics). The election is coming and people don't know who have to should be the next president, there is not a one good person candidate. We have been had many protests about the corruption, here May 16th was declared a day of non corruption. That's our big problem. Put That aside, Guatemala is a great country.

Thanks for reading.

You can say, We have had many protests. OR There have been many protests.