Hector
My favorite book I usually read books about romance, personal superation, fantasy and fiction. I love read, I think is a cool form to meet new thinks, see another places (in figurative sense) and opend my mind. When I'm reading I practice my native language and learn more and more about it every time. My favourite autor is Paulo Coelho, I think his books are brilliants, he's a Brazilian man, but in México he's very famous. Is so dificcult define my favourite book, but if I had do, I would say "11 minutes" by Paulo Coelho. That book is absolutely amazing, I enjoyment every moment reading it. Tell the story about a Brazilian prostitute. This book change my mind about the prostitution, teach me so much thinks, becouse I don't knew anything about prostitution and that thinks. If you want read a book I should recommend "11 minutes" I promise it will be very enterteining. I'm searching for new books to read too, if you know some books make me know please. I'm searching for my first book in English to practice the language. Thanks for read me, a hug.
1

My favorite book

I usually read books about romance, personal achievement, fantasy, and fiction. I love to read because I think it's a cool way to learn about new things, see other places (in figurative sense), and open my mind. When I'm reading I practice my native language and learn more and more about it every time. My favourite autor is Paulo Coelho; I think his books are brilliant. He's a Brazilian man, but in Mexico he's very famous. Is so dificcult to choose my favourite book, but if I had to, I would say "11 minutes" by Paulo Coelho. That book is absolutely amazing, and I enjoyed every moment reading it. The book tells the story of a Brazilian prostitute. This book changed my mind about the prostitution and taught me so many things, because before I didn't know anything about prostitution and that thinks. If you want to read a book I would recommend "11 minutes". I promise it will be very enterteining. I'm searching for new books to read too, if you know some books make me know please tell me about them. I'm searching for my first book in English to practice the language.

Thanks for reading this, a hug.

I love the fantasy book "A Wrinkle in Time" by Madeleine L'Engle. :)