My dream I love dreams, not just those you have while sleeping, but those that are goals for you. In my case, one of my biggest dream is to publish a book. Writing is my life, something that I really want to do for the rest of my existence. I don't know how to describe it, but I'm sure most of you could understand that feeling. Sometimes it's difficult, because nowdays the literary world is very devaluaded, very stric and, of course, just caras about money. However, I try to not give up and keep fighting for my dream.

My dream

I love dreams, not just those you have while sleeping, but those that are goals for you. In my case, one of my biggest dreams is to publish a book. Writing is my life; something that I really want to do for the rest of my existence. I don't know how to describe it, but I'm sure most of you could understand that feeling. Sometimes it's difficult, because nowdays the literary world is very devalued, very strict and of course, just cares about money. However, I try to not give up and keep fighting for my dream.

My dream

I love dreams, not just those you have while sleeping, but those that are goals for you. In my case, one of my biggest dream is to publish a book. Writing is my life, something that I really want to do for the rest of my existence. I don't know how to describe it, but I'm sure most of you could understand that feeling. Sometimes it's difficult, because nowdays the literary world is very devaluaded, very stric and, of course, just caras about money. However, I try to not give up and keep fighting for my dream.

Great entry LuzVioleta! As someone who also love writing and would love to publish a book one day, I know how you feel. Keep fighting for your dream! Rainer Maria Rilke wrote a wonderful set of letters to an aspiring poet, encouraging him to write because you "NEED" to write, if it's a vital life-force for you, like breathing. Here is a link to the 10 letters (in English) so you can practice English and find encouragement to write all at once :) PS: My favourite letter is number 8 http://www.carrothers.com/rilke_main.htm

My dream

I love dreams, not just those you have while sleeping, but those that are goals for you. In my case, one of my biggest dream is to publish a book. Writing is my life, something that I really want to do for the rest of my existence. I don't know how to describe it, but I'm sure most of you could understand that feeling. Sometimes it's difficult, because nowdays the literary world is very devaluaded, very stric and, of course, just cares about money. However, I try to not give up and keep fighting for my dream.