Honu Cao
"Coconut offroad" =)) Everyday after finishing my work at office, i head off my bike and ride around the city. It is not a long route, just 30 minutes and 30km/h in speed (LoL) the ancient city could fly over my eyes just at a glance! Today's still the same. I started from 05:30 pm and rode back home. On the way i saw a hawker selling young coconut. As you may know these days is summer in Laos, the temperature is 39 - 40oC and the sun shines till 19:00 at night. No doubt but it too hot for such an Asian girl as me. The coconuts is popular in Laos, but its price, haizzz, on the sky, it's exactly what i mean. I stopped in front of his three-wheel bike and asked him about the price. "5,000kip per one" - he said. "Woa, it's too cheap" - i thought. Normally one big coconut fruit costs 10,000kip, around $1.25, he sold just equal 1/2 price. Then i took 02. Unfortunately he did not have any bags, even a big bag, whose enough space for 02 coconut, i just wondered is that the reason why he sold too cheap! Well, there was no shop or even any hawker around us. My bicycle also does not have any crate. Thus, i had to take off my hat to wrap one and hang it out on the handler bar. The rest one i hold in my arm. My God, i looked like a second hawker wandering without any stuff to sell! To reach my house just 500m but i felt like a long journey offroad with lots of inquisitive eyes on me. Some of children also ran follow me and asked for the coconut hahaha. Well, I practice riding every afternoon to get away of stress and pressure at work, meet local people, wandering along the street and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere here. Today I'm thinking about the awesome language practicing with my friend oversea, the feeling is so good! Thanks for your reading and correcting as well!
1

"Coconut offroad" =))

Every day after finishing my work at the office, I head off on my bike and ride around the city. It is not a long route, just 30 minutes at 30km/h (LoL). I could miss the whole ancient city in just a blink!/I could see the whole ancient city in just a glance! 
Today's still the same. I started at 05:30 pm and rode back home. On the way I saw a hawker selling young coconut. As you may know, it is summer these days in Laos, and the temperature is 39 - 40oC and the sun shines till 19:00 at night. No doubt that it's too hot for such an Asian girl like me. Coconuts are popular in Laos, but their price is high in the sky.
I stopped in front of the hawker's three-wheel bike and asked him about the price of the coconuts. "5,000 kip per one" - he said. "Woa, it's too cheap" - I thought. Normally one big coconut fruit costs 10,000 kip, around $1.25, he sold just one for 1/2 the price. Then I took 2. Unfortunately he did not have any bags, even a big bag with enough space for 2 coconuts, and i wondered if that's the reason why he sold so cheap!
Well, there was no shop or even any hawker around us. My bicycle also does not have a crate. Thus, i had to take off my hat to wrap one and hang it out on the handle bar. The other one I held in my arm. My God, I looked like a second hawker wandering without any stuff to sell!
To reach my house was just 500m but it felt like a long journey offroad with lots of inquisitive eyes on me. Some children also ran following me, asking for the coconut hahaha.
Well, I practice riding every afternoon to relieve stress and pressure from work, to meet local people wandering along the street and to enjoy the peaceful atmosphere here. Today I'm thinking about the awesome language practicing with my friend overseas, and the feeling is so good!

Thanks for your reading and correcting as well!

I sometimes do leg lift in ther morning, but I don't like working out because my room is full of stuffs and there's no even empty space to move my legs freely outside my room too. I would hurt myself if I do big movements like a side kick, neither will I be happy with nosy people looking at me if I exercise outside. I'd like to have a moderate, insightful viewpoint, rather than postive, and I'm interested in learning and gaining knowledge rather than becoming beautiful.
Hi hi, the fact that I felt ashamed so much. However it was so funny. I practice riding bicycle everyday to be more healthy and keep me away from stress, pressure. If you have time, I recommend to try some exercises or sports. Let's do it from easy level then increase to moderate or harder level. you will see the result! A good health makes us feel positive and be more beautiful, trust me :)
How easygoing! If I were you, I would have been embarrassing to get those stares from people. And you have an athletic ability to be able to drive bike with coconut in your arm. I'm not even able to ride a bicycle. :(