Brian
Countries should spend mony in art or public services and facilities Benefits that people achieved from public services and facilities beyond those from art because services or facilities furnished by rhe government cover both the rich and the poor. Transportation congestion, for example, is a huge headache in numerous cities as well as the wish citizens hope to solve this trouble. People lived in rural areas also want more highway to be built so that they will obtain a more convenient connection with the urban residents and vice versa. Specifically, it is easier for farmers to deliver the vegetables and meats to cities while city dwellers have a better access to enjoy their weekends and release their stress and anxiety in countryside. A good health care system is still urgent in many countries due to the current condition that long time should be waited and high fare should be paid resulting in that people endure some chronic ill and stay at home rather than go to the hospital, especially to the family struggling for life. Nevertheless, art is an essential approach to cultivate people’s sense of beauty and even could boost the stability of the society. Arts such as dances and songs existed in the origin era entertained individual’s life and enhanced their family’s bonds. Paintings and sculptures inherited from ancestors are not only just a masterpiece but also symbols of history. Profound movies as well as books teach people protect environment, treat animals friendly and get along well with others, etc. Overall, although arts are beneficial to peoples, I insist that governments should allocate the limited fortune on necessities about public services and facilities.

Countries should spend money on public services and facilities rather than art.

Benefits that people have from public services and facilities are beyond those from art. Services or facilities furnished by the government cover both the rich and the poor. Transportation, for example, is a huge headache in numerous cities to the goverment as well as the wishful citizens that hope to solve this problem. People living in rural areas also want more highways to be built so that it will be more convenient for them to connect with the urban residents and vice versa.Specifically, it is easier for farmers to deliver the vegetables and meats to cities, while city dwellers have a better access to enjoy their weekends and release their stress and anxiety in countryside. A good health care system is still needed in many countries due to the urgent conditions that last a long time. The high cost of these treatments are resulting in people enduring some chronic illness and staying at home rather than go to the hospital, especially to the family struggling both financially and mentaly. 

Nevertheless, art is an essential approach to cultivate people’s sense of beauty and even could boost the stability of the society. Arts such as dances and songs existed in the origin era entertained individual’s life and enhanced their family’s bonds. Paintings and sculptures inherited from ancestors are not only just a masterpiece but also symbols of history. Profound movies as well as books teach people to protect environment, treat animals friendly, get along well with others, and etc. 

Overall, although the arts are beneficial to peoples, I insist that governments should allocate the limited fortune on necessities about public services and facilities.