Emily
Isn't it... Isn’t it weird, how it doesn’t matter who you are, or what you do for living, or how you act with people, but love always come around… For everybody! It doesn’t matter if you are a guy, a girl, an old person, a kid… It doesn’t matter if you are black, white or you are in the middle, not even if you are thin, fat, tall, short… Love always attacks everyone! If there is something that I’ve learned through my not-so-long-life, is that everyone, in any moment on their lives, feel love! Sometimes you see all those people just walking around and they look tough, focused on their jobs, careers, lives, and it’s curious how everyone, like that boss that always looks so strong and powerful, so manly, being so vulnerable because of someone… A tiny person that can’t compare with his big body and authority! But she… Oh! She makes him weak, she makes him become this inoffensive person he once was… But it’s not a bad thing because as you can see, love can be seen from any perspective… Because love can be a weakness or it can even make you stronger, it can take away your dreams and wanting of living, or it can give them back to you and make you dream even bigger! It can do everything, but it does, for sure, change people! Like, really change them! Sometimes for good, sometimes not for so good… But the truth is that it happens! If you are not or haven’t fallen in love yet, trust me, you will! But you have to be prepared, because it may not be love! But that’s another story… So anyways, as I said, the funny thing here is how something that sometimes we think is just a fantasy, might come true or might feel truth… We see all these grown people always running busy and out of time, focused in more important things, even more important than love, or at least that’s what they say! But maybe, there’s a chance, tiny chance, that we are seeing the wrong perspective… Love may not be a fantasy that we think could come true just because we saw it on TV, like in a princess movie that someone made! Maybe, love is something true, that fantasy-movie-love is true, and we think it’s a joke or a fantasy cause someone, that actually fell in love, decided to write about it and make a movie so everyone would know that it is, actually, as real as the ones that see that movie, as the one that created us all, as real as the person that is writing this thought…

Isn't it...

Isn’t it weird, how it doesn’t matter who you are, or what you do for living, or how you act with towards people, but love always comes around… For everybody! It doesn’t matter if you are a guy, a girl, an old person, a kid… It doesn’t matter if you are black, white or if you are in the middle (<- <em>not sure what you mean by this</em>), not even if you are thin, fat, tall, short… Love always attacks gets to everyone! If there is something that I’ve learned through my not-so-long-life, is that everyone, in at any moment on of their lives, feels love!

Sometimes you see all those people just walking around and they look tough, focused on their jobs, careers, lives, and it’s curious how everyone, like that boss that always looks so strong and powerful, so manly, being so can also feel vulnerable because of someone… A tiny person that can’t doesn't compare with his big body and authority! But she… Oh! She makes him weak, she makes him become turn into this inoffensive person he once was… But it’s not a bad thing because as you can see, love can be seen from any perspective… Because Love can be a weakness or it can even make you stronger, it can take away your dreams and wanting of living will to live, or it can give them back to you and make you dream even bigger! It can do everything, but it does, for sure, change people! Like, it really changes them! Sometimes for good the better, sometimes not for so good the worst… But the truth is that it happens!

If you are not or haven’t fallen in love yet, trust me, you will! But you have to be prepared, because it may not be love! But that’s another story… So anyways, as I said, the funny thing here is how something that sometimes we think it's just a fantasy, might come true or might feel truth true… We see all these grown-up people always running busy and out of time, focused in more important things, some even more important than love, or at least that’s what they say! But maybe, there’s a chance, tiny chance, that we are seeing it from the wrong perspective… Love may not be a the fantasy that we think could come true just because we saw it on TV, like in a princess movie that someone made! Maybe, love is something true, that fantasy-movie-love from the movies is true, and we think it’s a joke or a fantasy 'cause someone, that who actually fell in love, decided to write about it and make a movie so everyone would know that it is, and love is actually, as real as the one that we see in that the movies, as the one that created us all, as real as the person that is writing this thought…

Good piece! I enjoyed reading it.