Andrew
My first notebook entry I really like the idea of practicing a skill in such way as proposed by italki. That's why I decided to drop this first note, see how it works and check if there will be any corrections from someone from the community. I will appreciate if anybody will check out this text and will suggest any corrections to it. From my side I'll help someone with russian/ukrainian text as these are my native languages. I suppose experience of studying language using italki is very close to deliberate practice, where you repeat some exercises over and over again, and receive continuous feedback for your results. All these components seems to be available in italki. It provides a way to find a professional language coach for reasonable price and study the language in a comfortable pace. I believe this is more effective then just talking using foreign language, because when you're talking with someone, he will try not to interrupt you even if you're making mistakes. The other thing goes when you're taking with a coach. This is his duty to notice your mistakes and correct them.
1

My first notebook entry

I really like the idea of practicing a skill the in such way as proposed by italki allows me to. That's why I decided to type drop this first note. To see(understand) how it works and check if there will be any corrections by from someone from the community. I will appreciate anyone who if anybody will checks out(reads) this text and will suggests any corrections to it.
From my side, you will receive assistance I'll help someone with Russian, or Ukrain, text as they are my native languages.

I suppose the experience from studying a language through experience of studying language using italki is very close to deliberate practice in the sense that where you continuously repeat some exercises over and over again<em>(this is redundant)</em> and receive continuous feedback for your results. All these components This all seems possible with italki. It provides a way to find a professional language coach for reasonable price and study the language in at a comfortable pace. I believe this is more effective than just speaking in the talking using foreign language, because when you're speaking with someone, he will try not to interrupt you even if you're making mistakes. The other thing goes when you're taking with a coach. With a coach, it is his duty(responsibility) to notice your mistakes and correct them.