John
Practice using some phrasal verbs (3) get off I always get off to work after having breakfast which has been prepared by my wife. In this incident, the female driver could get off with a small fine. Last night, I couldn't get off to sleep. get on I usually get on with my colleagues in my workplace since I have to spend a majority of my time to be with them. After a coffee break, I get on with my study. I have to hand in a report on a weekly basis to state what the project has got on. At first I got on very well in Japanese study. In this field, it is hard to get on. He is still excellent at cooking despite he is getting on a bit. get out of No one can get out of paying taxes in the modern world. Many young people are trying to get out of this country. I could hardly wait to get out of there We should figure out a solution to get out of trouble. get round to My washing machine has broken recently and I might get round to fixing it next weekend. I hope to get round to having my children vaccinated. I can get round to visiting my parents only during spring festivals. get through In my hometown it is hard for people to get through the winter. My son gets through a can of milk powder per month. I have to get through this test to immigrant to Australia. I tried to ring up but I couldn't get through to my mom.

Practice using some phrasal verbs (3)

get off
I always get off to work after having breakfast which has been prepared by my wife.
In this incident, the female driver could get off with a small fine.
Last night, I couldn't get off to sleep.

All fine

get on
I usually get on with my colleagues in my workplace since I have to spend the majority of my time to be with them.
After a coffee break, I get on with my studying.
I have to hand in a report on a weekly basis to state what the project has got on. - This one is not clear.
At first I got on very well with Japanese studies.
In this field, it is hard to get on.
He is still excellent at cooking although he is getting on a bit.

get out of
No one can get out of paying taxes in the modern world.
Many young people are trying to get out of this country.
I could hardly wait to get out of there
We should figure out a solution to get out of trouble.

All good

get round to
My washing machine has broken recently and I might get round to fixing it next weekend.
I hope to get round to having my children vaccinated.
I can get round to visiting my parents only during spring festivals.

All good

get through
In my hometown it is hard for people to get through the winter.
My son gets through a can of milk powder per month.
I have to get through this test to immigrate to Australia.
I tried to ring up but I couldn't get through to my mom.

All good

Just one problem with get on. I couldn't understand it. Can you give more details?