Azamat
Seven associations about England: English Football In this article I'll tell you about my associations when I'm thinking about England. Please, don't swear me too much!) I'm a football fan and, of course, my fist association is football. England is the motherland of modern football and, in my view, it has the best and the strongest football competition in the world at the moment. English Premier League has a wonderful atmosphere at the stadiums, famous support culture and a lot of famous football stars. I dream to visit one of these football matches one day. My favorite English footballer is Alan Shearer and my favorite English football team is Arsenal.

Seven associations about with England: English Football

In this article I'll tell you about my the associations I have when I'm thinking about England. Please, don't swear at me too much!)

I'm a football fan and, of course, my first association is football.

England is the motherland of modern football and, in my view, it has the best and the strongest football competition in the world at the moment.

English Premier League has a wonderful atmosphere at the stadiums, a famous support culture and a lot of famous football stars. I dream to visit one of those these football matches one day. My favorite English footballer is Alan Shearer and my favorite English football team is Arsenal.

Good job!