Viktória
Practise For Language Exam I'm going to take an exam in English and I want to get a good score. So, I wrote a writing test. I know it's not my best, but I didn't use a dictionary because I want to wrote fast before I ran out of time. Here it is in the original way: In my country the economy situation is bad, there are many people without job. So, in my opinion this is the first motivate for people to go and live abroad. People are really dissapointed and they think that this is the latest chance to life a better life. They hope a better job with a better pay. There are other group of people who go to abroad because they want to study in a different country. The most known exchange programis Erasmus. Most of university students are live with this really good opportunity. The last group of people who want to travel abroad because they want to see the world, they want to know different cultures and different people. As I know, the twenties who are tipically go to travel to study or work. The most preferred countries are England, Scotland, Germany France, Holland and on the list there are Japan, China and America. Most of people are work as an au pair, waiter, waitress, or just clining a hotel or work in a McDonald's. I think these jobs are not offer good experiences, justpays better than the other jobs in our country. But those people who work as a designer, a doctor or an architect, they will fin a job easier when they come back home. These people have a useful experiences, they can do innovative things and they can speak in a foreign language in an advenced level. In my opinion the emigration will be grow in the future because people, especially young people, see the better opportunity to live or study abroad, To be honest, if I have a better degree, I would go to abroad, too. But I hope that the economy situation will develeop in the future and most of people will decide that to stay here, because it's a beautiful country.