amysun
Why is so hard to find a partner I am feeling bad this week. Because I just registered this wibsite a couple of days. I find that I was too hard to find a native speaking at this website. I am a cammon girl, I like reading , watching movies. Sometimes , I have been thinking that wheather there are many Chinese people there or not, so that some of Chinese is batter than me ? Poor me, anyway, thanks for advising me of my English writing.
1

Why is it so hard to find a partner

I am feeling bad this week because I just registered this website a couple of days ago. I find that I was trying too hard to find a native speaker at this website. I am a normal girl, I like reading and watching movies. Sometimes I have been thinking whether there are many Chinese people here or not, and that some of the Chinese are better than me ? Poor me, anyway, thanks for advising me about my English writing.

Hello Amysun, this is a nice text. I am sorry that you are feeling bad. There are lots of native speakers here and lots of Chinese people too. Like in everything some people are better than you and others worse. Do not compare yourself to others, just do your best and be happy.

PS love the cat!

Only a few days is too soon to have results, keep looking and sending messages. Consider also some non native speakers for more practice.