zhangqing
my Exam I finished my mid-term exam.I didn't do well,although I review a lot of knowledge.I am so sad.What should I do can improve my English quickly.I need your help.please. you can add my Skype or Wechat . my Skype name is zhangqinger
1

my Exam

I finished my mid-term exam.I didn't do well,although I review(ed) a lot of knowledge (material).I am so sad.What should I do can (I do to) improve my English quickly? I need your help.please. you can add my Skype or Wechat . my Skype name is zhangqinger

Hello Zhangqing

I made a few corrections to your post. I hope you find it helpful.  I added things inside ( ).  I also crossed out some things that you did not need.  I hope this helps.  I do not know any shortcuts to language learning, but I know that if you keep practicing you will improve.   Keep up the good work.

My Exam

I finished my mid-term exam. I don't think I  did well even though I studied a lot. I feel sad. I do not know what to do so I can improve my English quickly. I need your help.  You can add my Skype or Wechat address. My Skype name is zhangqinger.

Hello Zhangqing, When you are reviewing it is better to start early and do little and often. If you like songs then find songs in English that you like and learn the words. If you sing them you will remember them better. You will also be learning grammar and pronunciation which is very important for Chinese people. Can you find out where you did not do so well in your test? Is it because you didn't learn it or because you didn't understand it? Send me a message and I will try to help a little.