satomi
What if... What if you and your boyfriend/girlfriend get fight, Your boyfriend/girlfriend got so so angry and then broke the dishes. What will you do ?
1

What if...

What if you and your boyfriend/girlfriend get had a fight. Your boyfriend/girlfriend got so angry and then broke the dishes.
What would you do?

Hello Satomi,

You are asking a hypothetical question (about an possible situation) so you should use the second conditional - If + past simple, would + infinitive.

Using the first conditional as you did indicates that this is very likely.

It depends how much you love each other, everybody is capable of going a little crazy sometimes but sometimes it is more fun making up later. If it happens more than once then it maybe time to say goodbye.

1

What if...

What if you and your boyfriend/girlfriend get got in a fight,; Yyour boyfriend/girlfriend got so so angry and then that they broke the some dishes.
What will would you do?

What if...

What if your boyfriend/girlfriend and you got into a fight, and your boyfriend/girlfriend got so angry that he/she broke the dishes—What would you do ?

Thank you so much . I will think about it!
Generally speaking, arguments shouldn't be about emotion or winning or losing. Arguments should be about learning more about the thoughts and feelings of those that you are having a disagreement with. So, if your partner, whom you supposedly love, is getting angry enough to break things, you need to think a bit about what you can change about yourself to be less aggressive and more open to new and/or different ideas. You cannot change other people. You can only set a good example and hope that others follow it. The only person that you can change is yourself. Violent people are inherently prone to violence. It comes from within themselves. They may claim that someone else caused them to become violent but, in fact, it's just in their nature. If I found out that my partner was inherently violent enough to break things due to a disagreement, personally, I would leave and start looking for a new partner. But, of course, that would depend on the particular nature of the disagreement. What would you do, Satomi?