Moa
Do you wanna learn Lithuanian? Make a video! Do you wanna learn Lithuanian? Make a video! That's it! Make a video, if you want to learn Lithuanian! That was exactly what those guys did. On their video they said how the journey to learn Lithuanian was. At their countries, Italy and Sweden, they were taught how to speak more than one language - which is very different in Brazil where is taught only one language - but they wanted to learn Lithuanian. When they met each other, in Lithuania, some time ago, they decided to learn the language using the traditional methods: first grammar, vocabulary and then speaking. Their Lithuanian friends talked to they in English, that was the problem they had, natives speaking in a no native language. It was hard, but the didn't give up. They did better, they started talking in Lithuanian to each other! Great idea! Although their friends kept talking to them in English, so they had another idea to make a video asking for people talk to they in Lithuanian. Few time after the post on Facebook, people started talking to they in their target language. Now, together they speak around 10 different languages. The video about that journey is very motivate and funny. That's a good example for me, to you, everybody. "If you talk to a man in a language he understand it goes to his head. If you talk to man in his language it goes to his heart." www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-Wdp8g6XCk