Shawn Zhang
More about me - Shawn and my obstacles in learning English Hello, everyone. I have been quite busy recently. It has been around a year since I logged in this site and posted some articles about me. I have been thinking about my future plan and also the things I love doing. When I think about it more, I just starts wondering how many people are actually doing the job they like as a passion but not only for earning money. To be honest, somehow I just feel like that I am also working for money rather than my interest currently. For my hobby, I have been running an online English platform as volunteers aiming to help Chinese people to improve their oral Engslih. I really would like to find native speakers who could help me with my English speaking and listening. Currently my biggest problem in English study is that I can speak well but I cannot understand native speakers' conversation sometimes if they are either speaking too fast or with strong accent say Indian accent or Australian accent. Do you have any good advice? At last, If you are native English speaker and also you want to learn Chinese, please feel free to conract me in this site or via skype ID: shawn_loveenglish I'm hoping to find a nice language partner to learn from and I'm also confident that learning Chinese from me could be something very fun and enjoyable. BTW, I work as a consultant. So we could also share some ideas about career, jobs or working conditions in China. skype ID: shawn_loveenglish

More about me - Shawn and my obstacles in learning English

Hello, everyone. I have been quite busy recently. It has been around a year since I logged in this site and posted some articles about me. I have been thinking about my future plan and also the things I love doing. When I think about it more, I just starts wondering how many people are actually doing the job they like as a passion but not only for earning money. To be honest, somehow I just feel like that I am also working for money rather than my interest currently. For my hobby, I have been running an online English platform as volunteers aiming to help Chinese people to improve their oral Engslih.
I really would like to find native speakers who could help me with my English speaking and listening.
Currently my biggest problem in English study is that I can speak well but I cannot understand native speakers' conversation sometimes if they are either speaking too fast or with strong accent say Indian accent or Australian accent. Do you have any good advice?

At last, If you are native English speaker and also want to learn Chinese, please feel free to contact me in this site or via skype ID: shawn_loveenglish I'm hoping to find a nice language partner to learn from and I'm also confident that learning Chinese from me could be something very fun and enjoyable.
BTW, I work as a consultant. Probably we could also share some ideas about career, jobs or working conditions in China and cultural differences. 

skype ID: shawn_loveenglish