New weight = New life By experience, when I got new weight my life have compeletely changed. usually, the persons who has such experience are careful about how many kilos they loss and how they will appear later. For me this points were important but it wasn't all matter.I lost weight as a part of healthy program which I prepared. through this program ,I concentrated on my daily unhealthy hbbits,one of them was I had my lunch too late and also I had allowed my self to have meal after 10 pm.Also the type of foods wasn't always healthy that I depended on junk food for many months. AsI explained the reasons for my weight were not the daily food amout as they were my meals time and the type of food. so it was easy for me to know what i should do. I stoped the junk food completely , and now I'm keeping my meal time in addition I have started to do special exercise to help me. . I have a lot of vegetables and yougert in my daily food,the new thing which I have done, I eat yougert everyday before sleeping .through this time i got a lot of good ideas about everything in my life now i got new appearance,I changed my clothes style,and later I discovered I changed my thinking method. arranging my meals affect my life, i gain free time . I worte my experience not to show how many kilos I lost,a ctually - I do not care about this point and i do not know - but to show how many benfits I got and what I feel. finally, one of indirect reason which helped me a lot ,i used very simple mothed which I got from the secert book,I imagined myself in new weight many times, and i bought clothes to suitable to this weight before.
1

New weight = New life

Throughout my own experience, when I  lost weight my life has compeletely changed. usually, the people who have such experience are careful about how many kilos they loseand how their appearance (or shape) will be likelater.

For me these points were important but they weren't all what matter.I lost weight as a part of healthy program which I prepared. Through this program ,I concentrated on my daily unhealthy habbits.One of them was,used to have my lunch too late and also I had allowed my self to have my dinnerafter 10 pm. Moreover,the type of foods wasn't always healthy as I depended on junk food for many months.

As I explained the reasons for my weight were not the daily food amount as they were my meals time and the type of food. so it was easy for me to know what i should do. I stopped the junk food completely , and now I have my meals on regular bases and in proper time. in addition to that, I have started to do special exercise to help me.
.
I have a lot of vegetables and yougert in my daily food. The new thing which I have done is I eat yougert everyday before sleeping . Throughout that time i got a lot of good ideas about everything in my life
Now I got new appearance,I changed my clothes style,and later I discovered I changed my way of looking at things (or,perspective to life).
Arranging my meals affect my life positively, Now I have more time to use.

I worte my experience not to show how many kilos I lost,a ctually - I do not care about this point and i do not know - but to show how many benfits I got and what I feel.

At last, one of the indirect reasons which helped me a lot ,I used very simple mothed which I got from a secert book,I imagined myself in new weight many times, and i bought clothes to suit to this weight before I even gain it.