Sharonbee
Memories(3)-About Extreme Sports Recently, I get in touch with the information about extreme sports, like skydiving, parachuting, paragliding, bungee jumping, jet skiing, among other things. Those remind me of what experiences I had about thrill- seeking activities. What kind of activity is too adventurous for you? What kind of other activities are milder ones? I think it depens on everyone's nerve. Basically, riding on a roller coast is almost all children's favorite. I remember one year's moon festival when I was a little girl, my dad brough our family to an amusement park, but I couldn't take a ride on the roller coast for my first time due to the lowest height limit. I was so disappointed about that when I saw my bigger brother ride on it. So when I grew up, I once was a fan of roller-coaster riding. That was my recollection of childhood. As an adult, I have ridden on an elephant, banana boat, and motorboat, and gone kayaking, jet skiing, and parasailing in Thailand and Malaysia. The most dangerous experience for me is going through a rapid, steep water slide at a water park in Taiwan because I'm not good at swimming. The most special one is gliding down from the top of a over 50-floor building with the harness strapped on my body. My son is good at hiking and mountain climbing. He also can roller blade(in-line skate) and skate on a snake board, xlide, and drifts(freeline). He's ever challenged three of the first 100 highest mountains at an altitude of over 3,000 meters in Taiwan with his father since last year. The toughest mountain for them to get over so far is called the east peak of snow mountain "雪山東峰" as well as their first one. It took them 8 hours to climb up and down nonstop. I think it was an unforgettable experience for him. My siblings' families have been to Hokkaido(北海道), Japan's northernmost island several times, and some of them love to ski for their vacation. I hope someday we can join them for skiing on the chute at a skiing park.

Memories(3)-About Extreme Sports

Recently, I get in touch with the found some information about extreme sports, like skydiving, parachuting, paragliding, bungee jumping, jet skiing, amongst other things. These remind me of what my experiences I have had previously about thrill- seeking activities.

What kind of activity is too adventurous for you? What kind of other activities are milder ones ok? I think it depends on everyone's a persons nerves and daring. Basically, riding on a roller coast is almost all any children's favorite. I remember during one year's moon festival when I was a little girl, my dad brought our family to an amusement park, but I couldn't take ride on the roller coast for my first time due to being under the lowest height limit. I was so disappointed about that, especially when I saw my bigger brother ride on it. So when I grew up, I once became was a fan of roller-coaster riding. That was my recollection of childhood.

As an adult, I have ridden on an elephant, banana boat, and motorboat, and gone kayaking, jet skiing, and parasailing in Thailand and Malaysia. The most dangerous experience for me is was going through a rapid, steep water slide at a water park in Taiwan because I'm not good at swimming. The most special one is was gliding down from the top of a over 50-floor building with the harness strapped on to my body.

My son is good at hiking and mountain climbing. He also can roller blade(in-line skate) and skate on a snake board, xlide, and drifts(freeride). He's even climbed up challenged three of the first top 100 highest mountains at an altitude of over 3,000 meters in Taiwan along with his father since last year. The toughest mountain for them to get over so far is called the East Peak of Snow Mountain "雪山東峰" as well as their highest one. It took them 8 hours to climb up and down which they did nonstop. I think it must have been was an unforgettable experience for him.

My siblings' families have been to Hokkaido(北海道), Japan's northernmost island several times, and some of them love to ski for their vacations. I hope someday we can join them for skiing on the slopes of the ski park.

Hey Sharon, hope these corrections help. Your family really are adventurous, huh!

Memories(3)-About Extreme Sports

Recently, I get in touch with the information about extreme sports, like skydiving, parachuting, paragliding, bungee jumping, jet skiing, among other things. Those remind me of what experiences I had about thrill- seeking activities.

What kind of activity is too adventurous for you? What kind of other activities are milder ones in your opinion? I think it depens on everyone's nerve. Basically, riding on a roller coast is almost all children's favorite. I remember one year's moon festival when I was a little girl, my dad brough our family to an amusement park, but I couldn't take a ride on the roller coast for my first time due to the lowest height limit. I was so disappointed about that when I saw my bigger brother ride on it. So when I grew up, I once was a fan of roller-coaster riding. That was my recollection of childhood.

As an adult, I have ridden on an elephant, a banana boat, and motorboat, and gone kayaking, jet skiing, and parasailing in Thailand and Malaysia. The most dangerous experience for me is going through a rapid, steep water slide at a water park in Taiwan, because I'm not good at swimming. The most special one is gliding down from the top of a over 50-floor building with the harness strapped on my body. The absolute highlight was the first two seconds out of the top floor. After that, I didn't get nervous any more. I felt safer in the air than when standing on the edge of the building's top. There's nothing but the ground before my eyes. The mix of landscapes below was an exhilarating view.

As for my son, he is good at hiking and mountain climbing. He also can roller blade(in-line skate) and skate on a snake board, xlide, and drifts(freeline). He's ever challenged three of the first 100 highest mountains at an altitude of over 3,000 meters in Taiwan with his father since last year. The toughest mountain for them to get over so far is called the East Peak of Snow(Xue) Mountain "雪山東峰" as well as their first one. It took them 8 hours to climb up to the summit and down there nonstop. I think it was an unforgettable experience for him.

My siblings' families have been to Hokkaido(北海道), Japan's northernmost island several times, and some of them love to ski for their vacation. I hope someday we can join them for skiing on the slope at a skiing park.

following the third paragraph not finished: The absolute highlight was the first two seconds out of the top floor. After that, I didn't get any nervous at all. I felt safer in the air than standing on the edge of the building's top . There's nothing but the ground before my eyes. The mix of landscapes below was an exhilarating view.