Reyes
Mi village My first time Im going to write here I choice to talk about mi village "Espinosa de los Monteros", where people live basically of livestock. Espinosa is near form my city Vitoria in Pais Vasco, and I usually go on weekends. There you could practise several sports like trekking by beautiful roads or ski on nearby ski slopes. It is a village with very kind people to go out for a beer. It has summer tourism so in that date village is multiply
1

My village

For my first time here I'm going to write here I choice to talk about my village "Espinosa de los Monteros", where people live basically from farming livestock. Espinosa is near to my city, Vitoria, in Pais Vasco, and I usually go on weekends. There you could can practise several sports like trekking on beautiful roads or skiing on nearby ski slopes. It is a village with lots of very kind people.  You can go out for a beer with them. In summer there is a lot of tourism, so it gets very busy, with a lot of visitors.

My village

For my first time here I'm going to write here I choice to talk about my village "Espinosa de los Monteros", where people live basically live by raising livestock. Espinosa is near form my  the city of Vitoria in Pais Vasco, and  where I usually go on weekends. There you could  can practice several sports like trekking by  walking or hiking on beautiful roads or skiing on nearby ski slopes. It is a village with very kind people that are not opposed to going out for a beer. It has summer tourism so in that date village is multiply  In the summer it gets very busy with tourists.