MARISOL
I wanna practice my english ! y ayudo con español :) hi! i am from costa rica, and i recent open this account because, well i need to practice my english, but if you are looking to practice spanish i also can help u i like topics about design and architecture so let me know if you wanna talk
1

I Want To wanna Practice My English ! y ayudo con español :)

Hi! I am from Costa Rica, and I recently opened this account because, well, I need to practice my English. but If you are wanting looking to practice Spanish I also can help you. 

I like topics about design and architecture. 
so Let me know if you want to wanna talk.

I want to practice my English! Y ayudo con español :)

Hi! I am from Costa rica, and I recently opened this account because well I need to practice my English, but and if you are looking  want to practice your Spanish, I can also can help you. 

I am interested in topics, such as;  like topics about design and architecture. so Let me know if you want to have a chat.

¡Hola! Me llamo Eleanor. Hablo un poco de español. Me gustaría practicar español. I'm a native english speaker from Australia and I'm looking for friends who would like to practice english and can help me with spanish.
My Skype is yasarputhalath
Hi I'm from Brazil and I learning English, I don't speak very well but I'd like to improve.. Could you help me? Tks