Julius
First Notebook entry 你好。我九月去香港,因爲我想學轟動話。 我每星期會作文一篇文章。 我先介紹我。我叫julius同我埋係德國人。我係大學生同我嘅主修物理。我而家作文我嘅學士論文。我嘅兼職係跳舞老師。我真係鍾意跳舞。我識跳舞breakdance同hiphop。我而家只係跳舞breakdance。我日後我想初學ballroom dances。我第一次去中國由於跳舞。 我(for 3 months)讀緊,不過我好懶 Hello. In September I will go to Hong Kong, that's why I want to learn cantonese. I will write a notebook entry every week. First I will introduce myself. My name is Julius and I'm from Germany. I'm a student and my major is physics. I'm writing my bachelor thesis now. I work part time as a dance teacher. I really like dancing. I learned hip hop and breakdance, but now I'm mainly breakdancing. Someday I want to learn ballroom dances or salsa. The first time I went to China was also because of dancing. I'm learning cantonese for 3 months now, but I was very lazy most of the time. So that's the first time I write in cantonese. I haven't found a good way to type the characters for Windows 8. Is there another way to start a sentence then with 我. Maybe it's because I'm introducing myself, but every sentences starts like that. I hope I can get more motivated by writing weekly.
1

First Notebook entry

你好。我九月去香港,因爲我想學廣東話。
我每星期會一篇文章。 

我先介紹自己。我叫julius係德國人。我係大學生主修物理。我而家寫梗我嘅學士論文。我嘅兼職係跳舞老師。我真係鍾意跳舞。我識breakdance同hiphop(breakdance同hiphop are kind of dance, as u have already mentioned the specific one, you don't need to mention the general one which is "舞")不過我而家只係主要 (只係 means only while 主要 means mainly) 跳 breakdance。我日後我想(初學 is noun while 學 is verb) ballroom dances。我第一次去中國是(was)因為(because of)跳舞。 

我讀左三個月廣東話,不過我好懶

Hello. In September I will go to Hong Kong, that's why I want to learn cantonese.
I will write a notebook entry every week.
First I will introduce myself. My name is Julius and I'm from Germany. I'm a student and my major is physics. I'm writing my bachelor thesis now. I work part time as a dance teacher. I really like dancing. I learned hip hop and breakdance, but now I'm mainly breakdancing. Someday I want to learn ballroom dances or salsa. The first time I went to China was also because of dancing.
I'm learning cantonese for 3 months now, but I was very lazy most of the time.

So that's the first time I write in cantonese. I haven't found a good way to type the characters for Windows 8.
Is there another way to start a sentence then with 我. Maybe it's because I'm introducing myself, but every sentences starts like that.

I hope I can get more motivated by writing weekly.

1

First Notebook entry

你好。我九月去香港,因爲我想學廣東話
我每星期會一篇文章。
我先介紹自己 (myself)。我叫julius,係德國人。我係大學生,主修物理。我而家寫(write) 緊(ing)我嘅學士論文。我嘅兼職係跳舞老師。我真係鍾意跳舞。我識跳舞breakdance同hiphop。我而家只係(or 主要係 mainly) 跳breakdance。我日後(or 之後)我想初學ballroom dances。我第一次去中國由於跳舞 我之前第一次去中國都係因為跳舞嘅原因。
我(for 3 months)讀緊,不過我好懶

我而家學左廣東話都有三個月啦,但係(or 不過) 我好懶囉lol

Keep it up!!!  寫得唔錯呀!加油呀!我都跳hip hop 嫁,而且都想學break dance... XD 如果你想學多d廣東話隨時揾我呀^^ 加油

You're writing is good!!  Add oil which mean keep it up or do ur best,  I also dance hip hop and wanna learn break dance..   if u wanna learn more Cantonese, feel free to contact me (would like to teach u ^^) add oil!!! 

1

First Notebook entry

你好。我九月去香港,因爲我想學轟動話廣東話
我每星期會作一篇文章。
我先介紹我自我介紹。我叫julius同我埋係德國人。我係大學生同, 主修物理。我而家作文寫緊我嘅學士論文。我嘅兼職係跳舞老師。我真係鍾意跳舞。我識跳breakdance同hiphop。我而家只係跳breakdance。我日後第日學ballroom dances。我第一次去中國係因為跳舞。
我(for 3 months)讀緊,我學廣東話學左3個月, 不過我好懶

Hi, I'm from Hong Kong. You've written good :) Here is the corrected one by me :)

你好。我九月會去香港,所以(therefore) 我想學廣東話**  (Cantonese)
我每星期會作一篇文。
我先介紹一下(for a while)自己 (myself)。我叫julius同埋我係德國人。我係大學生, 主修物理。我而家作緊(-ing)我嘅學士論文。

我嘅兼職係跳舞老師。我好鍾意(like)跳舞(dancing)。我識跳(dance) breakdance同hiphop。不過(but)我而家只係跳breakdance。我之後(later)仲(still)想學ballroom dances 或者(or) salsa。

我第一次去中國都(also)係因為跳舞。 

我學左(learnt)廣東話(cantonese)3個月,不過我好懶. 

I hope it helps :)

You can try to download a Google Cantonese keyboard typing.
Usuaully I use stroke typing on my phone. and Cangjie on computer (but its difficult for you to learn) 

你好,我九月會去香港,因爲我想學廣東話。
我每个星期會寫一篇文章。
我先介紹我自己,我叫julius同埋我係德國人。我係大學生,我主修物理。我而家寫緊我嘅學士論文。我嘅兼職係跳舞老師,我真係好鍾意跳舞。我識跳breakdance同hiphop,但係我而家只係跳breakdance。我以後想學ballroom ances。我第一次去中國係因為跳舞。
我學左3个月粤語了,不過我大部分時間都好懶。 

Nice job~(^_-)