Diogo
It's rainning in Floripa. Today the day began cloudy... And a lot of rain fall at sky. I am very tired of this wheater. I was born in a place very cold in the winter. Now, I live in Floripa - a beautiful island with a lot of beaches. It was 7 months wich I live here, but I was hope a wheater so rainy... Now, I am drinking "chimarrão" - a typical drink of my homeland, bitter but very taste for me. It heat me. Well, it's all for now. Bye - bye!
1

It's raining in Florida.

Today, the day began cloudy and a lot of rain fell.  
I am very tired of this weather. I was born in a place where it is very cold in the winter. Now, I live in Florida - a beautiful state with a lot of beaches. I have been living here for 7 months, but I was hoping that the weather wouldn't be so rainy...
Now, I am drinking "chimarrão" - a typical drink of my homeland, bitter but very tasty for me. It heat me (?). 
Well, that's all for now.
Bye - bye!

1

It's rainning in Floripa.

Today the day began cloudy... And a lot of rain fall at sky. And we had a lot of rain. [This alternative sounds more natural.]
I am very tired of this wheater weather. I was born in a place that was very cold in the winter. Now, I live in Floripa - a beautiful island with a lot of beaches. It was 7 months wich I live here, I have lived here for 7 months, but I was hope a hoping the wheater weather wouldn't be so rainy...
Now, I am drinking "chimarrão" - a typical drink of my homeland, bitter but very taste for tasty to me. It heat me. It warms me up.
Well, it's that's all for now.
Bye-bye!

Let me know if you have any questions! :) Hope this was helpful.

1

It's raining in Floripa.

Today the day began cloudy and a lot of rain fell from the sky.<em> [You could just say "a lot of rain fell."]</em>
I am very tired of this weather. I was born in a place that is very cold in the winter. Now, I live in Floripa - a beautiful island with a lot of beaches. I have lived here for 7 months, but I was hoping the weather was not so rainy...
Now, I am drinking "chimarrão" - a typical drink of my homeland, bitter but very tasty for me. It heats me. ???
Well, that's all for now.
Bye - bye!

<em>[Good work.  Hope the sun shines a little more.]</em>

It's raining in Floripa.

The day began cloudy, today... It rained a lot.
I am very tired of this weather. I was born in a place that is very cold in the winter. Now, I live in Floripa - a beautiful island with many beaches. I have been here for 7 months. I hope the rain stop (this did not make sense, so I changed)...
Now, I am drinking "chimarrão" - a typical drink of my homeland, bitter but very tasty for me. It is hot me (did not make sense).
Well, that is it for now.
Bye - bye!