Hellen
Fading flowers.... You are at the spring of the whole lifetime, what on earth makes you appear a fall-looking. Perhaps because the deeply love is lost huddenly just as a pretty mirror is destroied.  你的生命正值春天   为什么,显出秋叶的容颜   只因为那面美丽的镜子   打碎了你的深深眷恋 strenching out your hand, cannot hold the moon in water, similarly, turning back either cannot grasp his heart again .      伸出双手   捧不起水中的月亮 重新回头, .又如何能,破镜重圆 Yesterday is only a memory, and the past becomes recollections, the things that is fading with time are not only fresh flowers , but also young girls.   昨日只能成为回忆   往事也已化为纪念   凋零的不止是鲜花   还有红颜。。。

Fading flowers....

You are at in the spring of the whole lifetime, what on earth makes your appear appearance like withered autumn leaves? fall-looking . Perhaps, it is because the deeply love is was lost hsuddenly just as a pretty mirror is was destroiyed.

你的生命正值春天
 为什么,显出秋叶的容颜
 只因为那面美丽的镜子
 打碎了你的深深眷恋

sStrenching out your the hands, you cannot hold the moon in water,. similarly, So, turning back either cannot grasp his heart again how to reunite with my lost love with whom I long for a reconciliation?

伸出双手
 捧不起水中的月亮
  重新回头,
  又如何能,破镜重圆

Yesterday is was only a memory, and the past has becomes recollections,. the things that is fading with time are not only fresh flowers , but also young girls. Not only fresh flowers but also beautiful girls are fading with time.

昨日只能成为回忆
 往事也已化为纪念
 凋零的不止是鲜花
 还有红颜。。。