Azi
heart break It's finally time to leave here where I have lived for 1 year and 10 months. Being here as a working holiday maker has to face lots of farewell. I hate that. It always makes me so sad and emotional. And it is my turn. I know that lots of people have experienced this feeling but I can't help being emotional.I loved being here,working and the life. I can't thank enough all of the people who I met here. All of you are amazing and inspired me a lot. I have been happy because of all of you guys. thank you for your correction in advance.

Heartbreak

It's finally time to leave herewhere I have lived for a (1) year and 10 months. Being here as a working holiday maker, I have witnessed many farewells, something I hate. (has to face lots of farewell. I hate that.) It always makes me so sad and emotional. Now, (And) it is my turn. I know most people will be able to identify with (that lots of people have experienced) this feeling but I can't help being emotional. I loved being here,working and the lifestyle. I can't thank enough all of the people who I met here. All of you are amazing and inspired me a lot. I have been happy because of all of you guys.

thank you for your correction in advance.

Nice sentiments and well expressed. Hopefully, you will have the opportunity to return one day. 

heart break

It's finally time to leave here where I have lived for the past 1 year and 10 months. Being here as a working holiday maker worker, has I have had to face lots of farewells. I hate that. It always makes me so sad and emotional. And it is my turn. I know that lots of people have experienced this feeling but I can't help being emotional.  I loved being,working and living here. I can't thank enough all of the people who I met here. All of you are amazing and inspired me a lot. I have been happy because of all of you guys.

Heartbroken

It is finally time to leave. I am sad. After nearly 2 years with all of you it is time to bid you farewell. This was a working holiday for me and it was one of the best experiences of my life. The only part I hated was the farewells. Now it is my own turn. I love you, and loved being here with you. I can't thank everyone of you enough for being such an amazing people. You have inspired me in many ways. You made me very happy while I was here.

Note: I wrote your paragraph in a way that I thought would be appropriate if you wanted to give this as a farewell mini speech, taking notes of the points you have mentioned. I assumed that was your intention.

ありがとう!訂正もしてくれて、ありがとう! 今はエアーズロックを旅行していて、楽しんでます!
よく書きました! 悲しくしないで!世界でたくさん別の良い所ありますよ!