dr.jaikuki
first mind become sick then body dear all italki friends and members, i m homoeopathic doctor by profession and writer by the heart. i really love our Homoeopathic Philosophy. we homoeopath have been taught very nicely about cause of the Diseases. today i was studying about principals of Naturopathy , i was really surprised that many of naturopathy principals are very similar to our homoeopathic principals. today i want to share " MIASAM" . we homoeopath use this word for cause of all the diseases . friends miasam are very dangerous sin for our body, once he entered in our body ,very soon it attacks on our vital force and corrupt its functioning. vital force control all systems of our body, firstly miasam alter behavior of the person. stress.. sadness ..shocks ..irregular life style give more strength to the miasam. once miasam become more strong, it make u more susceptible or vulnerable to attract to many diseases. if u are doing yoga and regular exercises then u can make miasam in latent state or shud say in sleeping state.more stress n undisciplined life style means you are giving more power to miasam to make you SICK. tomorrow i will tell u more about this topic. if u hv any quarry and if u want to know more in details then you can send me message on my mail id [email protected]
It is very interesting. We are looking forward to the next one.
thanx tati for read my article.

first mind become sick then body

dear all italki friends and members,
i m homoeopathic doctor by profession and writer by the heart. i really love our Homoeopathic Philosophy.
we homoeopath have been taught very nicely about cause of the Diseases.
today i was studying about principals of Naturopathy , i was really surprised that many of naturopathy principals are very similar to our homoeopathic principals.
today i want to share " MIASAM" . we homoeopath use this word for cause of all the diseases .
friends miasam are very dangerous sin for our body, once he entered in our body ,very soon it attacks on our vital force and corrupt its functioning. functions with vital force to control all systems of our body,
firstly miasam alter behavior of the person.
stress.. sadness ..shocks ..irregular life style give more strength to the miasam. once miasam become more strong, it make u more susceptible or vulnerable to attract to many diseases.
if u are doing yoga and regular exercises then u can make miasam in latent state or <em>shud</em> say in sleeping state.more stress n undisciplined life style means you are giving more power to miasam to make you SICK.

tomorrow i will tell u more about this topic. if u hv any quarry and if u want to know more in details then you can send me message on my mail id [email protected]